Release Date: 3/10/08
Document Last Updated: 3/10/08
|Product Versions||ESX Server 3.5|
|Virtual Machine Migration or Reboot Required||Yes|
|ESX Server Host Reboot Required||Yes|
|Related CVE numbers||N/A|
This patch includes an updated tzdata RPM that provides time zone rule updates for the following regions:
- Daviess, Dubois, Knox, Martin, and Pike counties in Indiana switched from Central Standard Time (CST) to Eastern Standard Time (EST) in November 2007.
- South Australia, Tasmania, Victoria, and New South Wales are changing the Daylight Saving Time rules for 2008.
- Several Antarctic stations' rules were not properly updated to account for the change to the New Zealand Daylight Saving Time rules.
- Brazil will observe Daylight Saving Time from October 14, 2007 to February 17, 2008.
- Egypt and Gaza switched to Daylight Saving Time on September 7, 2007 and not on September 24, 2007.
- Iran resumes Daylight Saving Time 2008.
- Venezuela is scheduled to change time zone to GMT-04:30 on January 1, 2008.
There are no symptoms for this patch.
Based on VMware KB 1003209