100% Uptime SLA
We know that every second your network is down you’re losing opportunities, revenue and the confidence of your users and visitors. So with that in mind, we designed and built our network to focus on uptime, and created aggressive Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to show just how much we believe in our network.
- We use the network only for our customers’ hosting needs, never sharing it with telecom services or cable TV services that would negatively affect your service.
- The only bandwidth we use is high performance bandwidth, which usually isn’t the case with cheaper hosting providers.
- To provide multiple redundancies in the flow of information to and from our data centers, we partner with nine network providers.
- Every fiber carrier must enter our data centers at separate points. This is to protect you from complete service failures caused by an unlikely network cut.
- You get fast and reliable network connections because our Proactive Network Management methodology monitors route efficiency and end-user performance, automatically improving the network’s topology and configuration in real-time.
- The network’s configuration, co-developed with Cisco, guards against any single points of failure at the shared network level. We even provide you with the option to extend it to your VLAN environment.
Downtime or outages are measured as the total length of time of the unplanned interruption in service availability in a calendar month.
Scheduled maintenance or downtime is any scheduled interruption of Services, for the purpose of network upgrades, or replacement of any equipment in order to provide for you better service. Scheduled downtime occurs during notified downtime periods, with as much advance warning as possible via e-mail.
SLA Network Violation Credit
247rack will credit the customer 5% of the bandwidth fee for each hour of downtime (up to 100% of your bandwidth fee) for network downtime. Network downtime is measured from the time the network is 100% unreachable, until service is once again restored.
247rack Guarantees: Critical infrastructure systems, including power and HVAC, will be available 100% of the time in a given month, excluding scheduled maintenance. Customer Advantages: A credit of 5% of the monthly fee for each 30 minutes of downtime, up to 100% of the monthly fee for the affected server.
247rack Guarantees: Functioning of all hardware components and replacement of any failed component at no cost to the customer. Customer Advantages: A credit of 5% of the monthly fee per additional hour of downtime, up to 100% of the monthly fee for the affected server.